We have used an enormous number of products and services related to making money online.
Over the past couple of years we have explored everything from online courses, to WordPress plugins, to hosting providers and more. With our experiences in mind, we thought it might be useful to bring together all of the products that we use (or have used) and love.
Our aim with this resources page is to make you better informed, so that you can make the right decisions. If you have questions about the resources below, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
There are affiliate links on this page. If you purchase a product through one of them, we will receive a commission. It will cost you nothing extra. We only ever endorse products that we have personally used and tested extensively. Thank you!
We’ve got a healthy selection of resources available for you below, but there are a few standout tools that we find ourselves recommending more often than most. If we could only recommend a few things to you, they would be the following:
PropelSite. One of the BIGGEST CHALLENGES for you getting started online is overcoming the technical barriers of building and managing your website. This is why we created PropelSite, so you can effortlessly build and manage your WordPress website. We want you to hit the ground running and start sharing your vision with the world and NOT be caught up in the “technical details” of building and managing your website. Our platform will automagically do that for you.
BlogSetupMatters. This is our professional blog design and setup service when you first start your blog. It is a done-for-service which means you can just focus on writing content and building value for your visitors. We have different affordable packages that include premium tools and premium themes at no extra cost, which makes it a no-brainer if you are just starting your blog.
- WordPress. The world’s most popular blogging platform for a very good reason: it’s the best. We use WordPress for all of our blogs — We don’t know what we would do without it.
- Constant Contact: There are a few email list services around but we consider Constant Contact to be the standout winner. They have the best features and a free trial for our readers.
Domains and Hosting Resources
- Bluehost. Sometimes actions speak louder than words, and the best endorsement we can give to Bluehost is having all of our websites hosted with them at one point, which just so happened to be the case before we grew big and moved on. They are just about the most experienced shared hosting provider around, but they also have the capacity to easily accommodate growing sites. They offer unlimited domains, hosting, 24/7 US-based support, free backups, and much more.
Online Business Training Resources
- 30 Day Blog Challenge. We built this online community for bloggers that has it all: high-definition video training, interviews with experts, forums, periodical live interactive training sessions, ongoing technical support, WordPress website management…the list goes on. 30 Day Blog Challenge is a fully-formed online community for building a blog business. Best of all? You can get the first month free.
Freelance Writing Resources
- Paid to Blog. This is our comprehensive course to making a full time living in part time hours from freelance blogging, which is what enabled our founder to quit his job in 2011. We would thoroughly recommend it to anyone interested in making money online.