In my experience, the majority of the Leaving Work Behind crowd are writers in one way or another. Many of you are bloggers and/or freelance writers, and we’ve even got some authors amongst us.
That is why I am so excited to introduce you to The Writer’s Bundle — a collection of nine of the most valuable e-books and courses for writers available right now (in my humble opinion).
The bundle comes courtesy of The Write Life, a blog founded by Alexis Grant — genuinely one of my best online friends. When she asked me if I would be interested in taking part, I said yes immediately. I’m happy to put my name to any project of hers.
You’ll recognize many (or perhaps) all of the names involved:
- Chris Guillebeau
- Danny Iny
- Alexis Grant
- Jenny Blake
- Jeff Goins
- Sophie Lizard
- Ali Luke
- Kristi Hines
And let’s not forget yours truly! My Paid to Blog course is included in the bundle. Here’s what else you get:
- Chris Guillebeau’s Unconventional Guide to Publishing (e-book and audio, retails for $129)
- Jeff Goins’ How to Start Publishing for Kindle (e-book and audio, retails for $47)
- Kristi Hines’ The Ultimate Blog Post Promotion Course (course, retails for $197)
- Jenny Blake’s Build Your Business (course, retails for $75)
- Sophie Lizard’s The Freelance Blogger’s Client Hunting Masterclass (course, retails for $98)
- Alexis Grant’s Social Media for Writers (course, retails for $99)
- Danny Iny’s Interview on Building an Engaged Community (audio + transcript, exclusive)
- Ali Luke’s The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks, plus Publishing an Ebook Audio Seminar (e-book and audio, retails for $29 + $19.99)
The combined retail value of all these products is well over $700, but it is available to you right now for just $79.
There’s just one catch: the bundle is available for three days only. This offer expires Wednesday, March 19th at midnight (EST). So if you’re interested, you need to act now!
If you’re a longtime Leaving Work Behind reader you’ll know that I promote other people’s products like this once in a blue moon. In fact, I’m pretty sure this is the first time I’ve done it since 2012. So why promote The Writer’s Bundle? Simple: it’s an offer that offers value above and beyond just about anything else I’ve seen over the past two years.