As many of you know, I have been freelance blogging for over two years now. In that time I have gone from earning $15 per hour to over $150 per hour and beyond.
Last November I launched my original guide to freelance blogging and have sold hundreds of copies since, but I always knew that I could do more to help freelance bloggers.
And that is why I have created Paid to Blog — a comprehensive online course. It is the successor to my original guide and represents an enormous leap forward in how I can help you become a successful freelance blogger.
What You Can Expect From Paid to Blog
The course is split into various sections as follows:
- The Paid to Blog guide: how to become a successful freelance blogger.
- The Successful Blogging guide: how to write great blog posts.
- Exclusive articles on what it takes to be a successful freelance blogger.
- Exclusive interviews with successful freelance bloggers and online entrepreneurs.
- An ever-growing list of paid guest posting opportunities (currently 75+).
- Job Listings Worth Pitching: a carefully curated list, updated weekly, of jobs for bloggers from across the web.
The two guides are taken from my original guide but have been heavily edited, updated and improved upon. Also, I have included “Action Steps” throughout the course that outline exactly what you need to do in order to become a successful freelance blogger.
In short, Paid to Blog is what my original guide should have been. It has turned out even better than I had hoped and I am looking forward to improving it even more in the future, with regular updates to the job-seeking resources as well as the guides too. By purchasing Paid to Blog, you are making an investment in a course that will continue to grow alongside your freelance blogging career.
To give you an idea of the level of detail you can expect from the guide, download a sample module (PDF, 450kb) from the Successful Blogging guide, “Creating Your Blog”:
Paid to Blog is available in three different packages to suit all budgets. Click here to see more details. Please let me know if you have any questions!